Coffee Bliss right at your own office table

I've always been a coffee drinker. Back in my audit days, a day is not complete without 2-3 cups of coffee, even 5 for super busy days. But yeah, we need it that time with all the sleepless nights. Now that my life is sane (I'm audit free!), I only allow myself 1, at most 2, cups of coffee each day. Even so, my tasted buds remained used to such good tasting coffee that it just won't be satisified with popular instant coffees outhere. Starbucks is out on the running since it is quite far from my office so I searched for the perfect coffee that I can have anytime here at my own office table. I'm glad I found it!
Actually, I find most of Good Day coffee products really good but their cappuccino is by far my favorite! It's not regularly available in our grocery store so I try to hoard it whenever it is there. Hope you like it too!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: