The Wedding Team Review: The Reception

Rating:
      5 stars - Excellent
      4 stars - Very Good
      3 stars - Average
      2 stars - Sloppy Service
      1 star - Poor Service

 The Bellevue Manila

Bellevue is the only five star hotel in Muntinlupa. We came across Bellevue during our first visit to a Themes and Motifs wedding fair.

Thumbs Up – Bellevue has a very good wedding package. Included in their standard package are as follows · Bridal Suite (2 days with buffet breakfast for two)
            · Groom’s Suite (de luxe room for 1 day with buffet breakfast for two)
           · Wedding reception food and arrangement
           · Cake · Bridal Car · Lights · Sounds
                                                                                                · String Orchestra/Mobile · Several gift certificates

The event coordinators are very nice and accommodating. They patiently listened and took note of all our requests and requirements as well as that of our Wedding Coordinators. I enjoyed all my meetings with them. I love how they took care of almost everything concerning the reception because it saved a lot of my time, worries and resources. At first I was hesitant to entrust to them almost everything because I’m worried that if they screw up, they will bring with them the entire wedding reception. But I’m glad that we took the risk and trusted them completely. On the day of our check-in the staff were very polite and hospitable.They even upgraded our rooms from standard bridal suite to premier bridal suite and Sherwin’s room from standard to businessman deluxe. The buffet breakfast is impressive as well. One day will not be enough to try everything! Food is our number one consideration because we want all our guests to go home satisfied with what was served to them. Bellevue did not disappoint us. The main course was delectable! Desserts were mouthwatering! Even the iced tea is unforgettable! During the food tasting, they were items that we did not like and Bellevue was kind enough to allow us to mix and match items from different menu groups.
I was also impressed with their cakes. Normally, the cakes that are included in wedding packages are small and limited. But Bellevue has a wide array of choices which are all impressive. Our cake was a chocolate flavored four layer fondant cake. It is delicious! I call it our “Whatta Cake”. To top it all, they gave us 2 of the fluffiest pillows I’ve ever tried! Heinel loved it and so do I! it was a total unexpected but much appreciated gift.

Thumbs down: The only thing that I did not like about Bellevue was that their events people are not available for meetings on weekends which means that I have to miss work everytime we have to meet. For working brides like me, this is very inconvenient.

Value for money: It really depends on the couple’s budget. Some might consider it pricey but others might find it affordable. For me, Bellevue is reasonable because of all the inclusions in the package. it saved me time and money compared if I have separate suppliers for each. Plus, compared to other five star hotels, Bellevue’s package cost is lower.

Overall Rating: 4 stars
Contact Numbers: Jenny Bernal (771-8181 loc 8119) http://www.thebellevue.com/

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

viviene said...

we also checked on bellevue and we were impressed with their packages.. i agree that they were also very accomodating! =)

www.theblogforbrides.com

Kat said...

I'm glad that you were able to experience Bellevue. Even Heinel loved Bellevue. :-)