Friday the 13th... delight!

POSTED: MARCH 18, 2009 12:39PM Many had been said about the “unpleasant” events that happen when it’s Friday the 13th. Well, last March 13, I proved it otherwise! I had in fact, one of the most wonderful Fridays this 2009! First and foremost, it’s payday! Woohoo!! Don’t you just love paydays wherein in the morning you check your online banking account and taaddaaa! You see the figuresand it went up! Love it! Love it! Love it! To celebrate that one of the two days we get to see our bank accounts increase, Julie invited everyone for a Friday lunch out. Destination: Reyes Barbecue! Being the usual giddy girl that she was, Julie invited everyone as early as Wednesday. And when Friday came, we hurriedly left the office earlier than usual to avoid the usual “Friday-payday” mayhem in Robinsons. When we get there, we already knew what each of us wanted. I had boneless chicken. I like it so much due to the delectable marinate plus the fact that it’s boneless which makes eating it hassle free!!! I also love their atchara, though I was they can increase the serving size. Being a sweet lover, I liked their sauce which turned out to be peanut better! A mystery since I never enjoyed peanut butter ever! Hahaha.. as for the price, it’s quite pricey for it's size but I think it's worth it! yum yum!! Then, that afternoon, we had this event at the bridgeway as a launching project of one of our services. We had a photo session! We were so excited and acted like teenagers. We all agreed for wacky poses but I guess were all so demure to play “wacky”. Then later on we had a model like poses. We were able to get the printed pictures right away! Talk about Friday treats!

Then, at around 7pm, my husband and I had dinner. I call it our “stolen moments” because he has been very busy the past few weeks. He goes to work at 8am and goes home at 2am! He even reports to work on Saturdays. And then Sundays are devoted to our son. Thus, we have very little time together. These “stolen moments” allow us to talk and be together for at least an hour. Very brief but very meaningful! After dinner, I decided to checked out the sale in SM. I had several stuff in mind that I want to buy but since I’m pressed for time, I decided to just get myself a pair of shoes. As usual, it took me quite some time to land on a decision but needless to say, I’m so happy and satifsfied with it! Soon I will buy more colorful shoes! They’re so much fun and can be the highlight of my outfit!! Woohooo!! See? Friday the 13th was not bad at all! It’s great actually! Looking forward to more eventful weekends!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: