Down to my 6th tumbler...

POSTED: JUNE 18, 2009 5:12PM In keeping up with my new year’s resolution for the year, I’ve been drinking at least 5 tumblers of lukewarm water a day here at the office. Today is a good day since I’m on my 6th already. Yehey! I’ve been recording my daily consumption thru a scoreboard. It’s amazing to realize that I’ve been doing this for six months already! I’m not really a water drinker. I can go on an entire day with only 2 glasses of water. But now, thanks to my chart, I’ve improved! With the help of a website, I calculated my recommended water intake for the day, and it says 52 ounces! 1 tumbler is 12 ounces each so if I multiply it by 5, then I already have 60 ounces just here in the office!!! Amazing! A round of applause for me please!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: