Girls Night Out

POSTED: MARCH 24, 2009 5:22pm It was a girls night out for me last Wednesday when I explored Glorietta 5 with my college pals, Mollie and Elaine. Prior to going to G5, I bought first my plastic shoe boxes at SM Homeworld. I so like these! They are perfect for those like me who has several shoes that sometimes forget they exist! The boxes are transparent which makes it easy to see what’s inside. It also has holes in the sides to allow air to go through the box. And best of all, it’s pink! Oh, they are so meant for me! Elaine and I met up at Delifrance in SM then proceeded to Glorietta 5. It’s a quite a hassle to go there since unlike the usual Glorietta wings that are interconnected in the middle, this one is detached from everything else. We had to exit through Ascott wing then cross the street to get to it. It was a posh building and I think it’s meant for girls since most of the shops are shoes, clothes and accessories. Good thing I’m starving or I could’ve splurge again on another pair of shoes! Anyway, we intended to have dinner at Chef d’Angelo, but it turns out it’s not yet constructed. Hahaha.. sorry elaine, the news article in inquirer.net did not say it’s not yet open for business. So, we decided to try Sizzling Pepper Steak. Elaine and Mollie both had the house specialty while I tried their chicken teriyaki (I’ll have a detailed review of the resto soon). Being the ladies that we are, we didn’t get to finish the meal. But we did catch up on a lot of “kwentuhans” about work, my son, their BFs hehehe, my hubby and tons tons more. It feels great to be with my girls. Imagine, we’ve been friends for about 7-8 years now! You girls are my breath of fresh air! The night ended quite “bitin” but Mollie has to go back to work, while Elaine has to meet up with her guy Arnold. So Elaine and I decided to go to Starbucks 6750 to kill time. After a while Arnold came and Elaine and I said our goodbyes. While waiting for Win, I read my new issue of Smart Parenting and I’m instantly back to being a mom! I love nights like these! Once in a while, we mommies deserve a good “me” time! I went home happy, and ready to be a wifey and mo-m-ma again!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: